Returning for 2020
The North Dakota Corn Growers Association and the North Dakota Soybean Growers Association will once again host the Northern Corn and Soybean Expo and Trade Show at the Fargodome. Please complete the online form or download the Exhibitor Registration form.
Everything exhibitors need to know
Booth Rental Includes:
• 10′ x 8′ booth
• One 8′ draped table (per booth)
• Two standard chairs (per booth)
• Listing in program book and on website
• Draped 8′ high back wall and two draped 3′ high side dividers
• Four exhibitor registrations (which will be finalized at a later date) for first booth and two registrations for an additional booth space (maximum of six total exhibitor badges per booth)
Exhibit space must be reserved by December 2, 2019. The Northern Corn and Soybean Expo will be the sole assignor of the exhibitor’s booth location based on the date the contract is received, previous participation and show sponsorship. If you have a specific request, please include on the form.
Payment for exhibit space is due with the contract no later than December 2, 2019 unless written arrangements are made in advance. The Expo reserves the right to release space if payment is past due. Payments can be made by credit card. Refer to the contract for credit card form, or by check by sending payment to: Northern Corn and Soybean Expo, 4852 Rocking Horse Cir S, Fargo, ND 58104.
Setup and Take Down
Booth setup is from Noon to 5:00 p.m. on Monday, February 3, 2020. The Fargodome will not be open after 5:00 p.m. Your booth must be up by 7:15 a.m. Tuesday, February 4, 2019.
Take down begins at 4:45 p.m. on Tuesday, February 4, 2020 and your booth materials must be out of the Fargodome by 6:00 p.m. Tuesday, February 4, 2020.